Controller and Contact details
Via San Martino 12, 20122 Milano.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by the user send and record on his computer or mobile device, to be then retransmitted to the same sites at the next visit. It is thanks to cookies that a site remembers the user’s actions and preferences (such as login data, chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to that site or navigates from one page to another of it. Cookies, therefore, are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to keep track of user navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes. While browsing a site, the user may also
Some types of cookies:
● Necessary cookies: are cookies to enable navigation on the website. They are used, for example, to authenticate, to use multimedia content or to ensure certain
security measures of the site and monitor its proper functioning. In general, it is not necessary to obtain the prior and informed consent of the User; they also include “analytics cookies” when used directly by the site owner to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
● Session cookies: cthese cookies are not stored on the User’s device and disappear when the browser is closed. They are used for the purpose of transmitting the session identifiers necessary to allow secure exploration of the site;
● Functionality cookies: which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same;
● Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored, until they expire or are deleted, on the User’s device. They are used to automatically recognize visitors at each visit of the site, for statistical purposes, to know which areas of the site are visited;
● Third Party cookies: they can be both persistent and session cookies. They are generated and managed by managers outside the site and are used, for example, to know the number of pages visited within the site itself (so-called “statistical cookies”). Ours are processed in aggregate form to monitor the most visited areas of the site, to improve the content of the site, to facilitate its use and to monitor the proper functioning of the site. We allow third parties to use analytical cookies on our website in order to store information, in an anonymous form, for compiling reports on site navigation;
● Social Network cookies: they allow you to share content from the site you are visiting with other users. They allow Social Network to identify its users and collect information while they are browsing other sites. These cookies are already present on the user’s devices if previously accepted on these platforms. The collection and use by these third parties is governed by their respective privacy information to which you should refer.